Sino-U.S. Degree Scholarship Program
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Shanghai University of Sport
1. Categories:full-time undergraduates, postgraduates and doctoral candidates.
2. Duration andtime of enrollment:
1) Duration of studyfor undergraduates is 4 years, postgraduates and doctoral candidates 3 years.
2) If the studentdoes not reach the certain Chinese standard, a 1-2 year language trainingprogram is available.
3) Time ofenrolment: September, 2019
1) American citizen,in good health
2) Degree and agerequired:
● Applicants who apply for a bachelordegree, should have a high school diploma and under the age of 25.
● Applicants who apply for a masterdegree, should have a bachelor degree and under the age of 35.
● Applicants who apply for a doctoraldegree, should have a master degree and under the age of 40.
3) HSK 4 or above(level 4 included), or else the applicant should take a 1-2 year Chineselanguage training program.
4. Scholarship:full scholarship
1) Waiver of tuitionfees
● Free accommodation provided.
● Accommodation subsidy provided.Approved by the university, students can choose to live off the campus. Theuniversity will provide monthly or quarterly accommodation subsidy.
Undergraduates and postgraduates: 700 RMB/month
Doctoral candidates: 1,000 RMB/month
3) Living allowanceprovided.
Undergraduates: 2,500 RMB/month
Postgraduates: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral candidates: 3,500 RMB/month
4) ComprehensiveMedical Insurance provided.
5. Application procedure:
First, apply online.(http://www.campuschina.org/indexen.aspx, the Agency No. of ShanghaiUniversity of Sport is 10277.)
1) APPLICATIONFORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (print online), finished in Chineseor English.
2）SUS Application Form forInternational Students (please apply online:http://admission.sus.edu.cn/ ) .
3) A notarizedcertificate of your highest degree is required. Languages except forChinese and English are required to be notarized into Chinese or Englishtranslation.
4) Yourtranscript is needed. Languages except for Chinese and English are requiredto be notarized into Chinese or English translation.
5) Your study andresearch plan in China are required to be in Chinese or in English.
6) 2recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in Chinese or inEnglish are required for master’s degree and doctoral degree candidates.
7) Copy ofPhysical Examination Record for Foreigner is required. (Please keep theoriginal one. The record is printed by China's health and quarantinedepartments, which can be downloaded at the website of CSC.) Please take theoriginal one with you when come to China.
8) Copy of yourpassport is required.
Notes: 1)Application materials sent by fax will not be considered.
2) The above application materials are non-refundable whether applicants areadmitted or not.
6. Deadline forapplication
March 31,2019(date of online-application).
Room No. 201, OldTeaching Building, Office of International Students, Shanghai University ofSport, Qing Yuanhuan Rd. 650, Shanghai, China.
Zip code: 200438
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org